Friday, April 17, 2015

Little Bean: Part 5

Yesterday we got the call with less than good news. The call I've been expecting for weeks.

Last night we actually had a decent conversation about how much our situation sucks.

This morning, first thing, we fought about laundry. Of all things to fight about it get emotional about, it was laundry. My husband went outside to be productive (READ: avoid me).

Why is it when emotions run high and we are feeling vulnerable, we allow it to tear us apart instead of bringing us together? Sometimes I feel like we stuck at marriage...or I do. I guess it depends on the day. But reaching out making your self vulnerable is hard. Relationships are hard.

I'm hoping we find our way through this. We usually do. Fingers crossed for a better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment