Monday, September 16, 2013

Sophie has arrived!

I'm not much for hype when it comes to toys, clothes, etc. I've heard about Sophie for a while now and it seems like everyone buys one for their baby. All babies are different and my wild thing may not need a Sophie. Heck, I didn't really even know what she was. (She's a natural rubber giraffe with a squeaker.)

A few weeks ago, when we were on vacation, Max was introduced to Sophie. He loved it! He was immediately sucking on her head and ears. I resolved to buy one and here she is.

I figured that, as soon as I gave it to him, he would be disinterested and toss it aside. I lucked out! He went to sucking on her head immediately, laughed at her little squeaker, and squeaked her all by himself. It's the little things, I guess.


Identity blocked to protect the naked. ;)


While I don't recommend buying toys for baby because everyone else is, sometimes the reason they are all buying it is because it is awesome. I have another crazy toy on the way, we'll see if he likes it as much. Fingers crossed! I love watching him explore the things around him. At the moment, he explores everything with his mouth. That's the life of a two-teether.

No comments:

Post a Comment