Friday, August 16, 2013

Baby Swim Spa

Baby spa bathtubs are enough of a luxury item that they make me giggle. Recently I heard about a place called a Baby Swim Spa. Babies get massages and "swim" in little tubs with a glass side so you can see what's going on.


First, the baby gets a kind of abrupt massage. Then, the little baby has a floaty attached to his head and floats around in this aquarium by himself. I found this awesome video that shows what it looks like.

Baby "Swimming"

Parents get this little video to music. Do you see how the baby doesn't even know what to do at first? He just kind of hangs there. Do you see the parents keep pushing him away from the edge so he doesn't get stuck along the side? Oh, the things that we do (as parents) to entertain our kids. Babies don't need lights, music, or massages at the swim spa. They are happy with our time and attention. Cracks me up!

I will have to say that my wild thing definitely needs one of these. Hehe!


No comments:

Post a Comment